Saturday, August 19, 2006

ME Bench

Shoulder complex x 2
situps 3 x 10 x bwt

Flat bench
2 x ?? x bar
1 x 5 x 135
1 x 5 x 225
1 x 3 x 315
1 x 1 x 335
1 x 2 x 355 x 2 board
1 x 1 x 375 x 2 board PR
1 x m x 385 x 2 board
Threw on a very loose 54 Fury here. Chest plate is close to being right but arms are easily an inch too big and 2 inches too long.
1 x m x 395 x 3 board LOL was that a fire drill.... New loose shirt follies. Can't even explain it.
1 x 1 x 3 board. Yanked the neck down and belted up. Had forgotten how the Furies ride up. Not a great rep.
1 x 1 x 405 x 3 board. Best rep of the day. Torqued the sleeves waaay over so I got something out of them. Got what little arch I have going and got my back tighter. Felt like going for more because the rep was cleaner and faster than my warm up with 225. Rt thumb started feeling fatigued so I stopped on a high note. Like what about Bob... Baby steps....

The 335 full ROM raw felt real easy. I'm planning to open raw @ 150 kg (330) at the AAU meet in Sept so I'm glad this felt like it did. I think I will continue on with my training for raw as I have been and keep on using shirt work mainly to get used to handling heavier weights until my hand gets stronger.

Kneeling cable rope french presses
1 x 8 x 120
1 x 8 x 135
2 x 8 x 140

Pull downs
1 x 5 x 170
3 x 5 x 230

Suspended push ups feet on bench
1 x 10 x bwt
1 x 10 x mini behind back
2 x 10 x purple band behind back. These felt good.

Good work out Kyle Moosmann aka Moosie and Jeff Kuhni aka Great and Mighty Kahng, were there and Jeff Alferi (?) showed up to check things out. We probably set a record for the slowest work out we've ever had.

Bought a medal for son Ward. It looks like a smaller dog tag and has the Army Seal with "With God's help I served in harms way". Family all chipped in for it. He just got orders that he may have to redeploy to Iraq again very shortly. He might be able to get out of it because technically this is too soon. I hope he doesn't have to go. If he does, he will be doing a different job that should keep him safer.

Got an e mail from company #2, Sport Court yesterday. Apparently I have their attention and will get a second interview this week! Praise God! I also contacted LMS Intellibound Thursday for a site coordinator position for their new office in SLC.

Having a good time with Lisa's ex Mother and Sister in law. Seriously we all think of each other as family. Different I know but great. They are here to see Devynn, son Dave's 5 month old Baby. She is quite the charmer.

Need to hit the store.

God Bless

1 Comments:

Blogger Gords said...

Sorry to hear about the issues with the 54 Fury. If you want to trade it back for the 50, let me know. I don't mind.

21/8/06 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home