Monday, August 28, 2006

Dragging

Thought about flipping a tire today but that lasted like 4 maybe 5 nanoseconds. Still got some aches from last Thurs and Sat. And I'm old. I could have done more but I would have whined a lot and nobody wants that.

Went up to Flat Iron park to drag my smaller tire where the yuppies play tennis, soccer and frisbee.

Did a couple of trips forward and backward for about 70 yds ea. Played with a set up for ankle dragging that will work but I need like a passenger car tire or even a trailer tire. Something smaller.

The equipment wasn't coming together for the scheduled workout so after a brief discussion with myself we called it a day. We feel pretty good about the decision.

My 17 yr old daughter started her senior year today and I spent the day fixing the last minute details to get the tags on her new car aquisition. '93 Corsica. Not fancy but will get her to school and work and she paid for it.

Interview #2 with Sport Court is tomorrow AM. I'm jacked for it. It's time.

Mideast is just simmering..... God knows.

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home