Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tuesday 5/3/1

First day on Wendler's 5/3/1 actually day 2 but I will catch up mid stream because Monday got out of control

I have decided to do a few cycle with the triumverate program. This won't make sense totally unless you have the book. Basicly there is the main movement and 2 accessory movements with lots of reps.

May take a cycle or 2 before I figure out where I really am. Not in shape at all for the high rep accessory stuff. Already called Wendler and told him I hated him. Sore today

Tuesday Military

Warm up
Bar x 5
95 x 5
WS
5 x 130
5 x 150
5 x 170
I tried doing these more like a real military press coming down closer to chest high and not like the pin presses I have been doing @ about chin high. I have a limited ROM and these were too heavy for my increased ROM. I will change percentages for week 2 in this first wave. Humbling as my chin high pin press max is 245.

Assisted Dips
5 x 15

Assisted Pull ups
5 x 12

Both ended up with the whole stack being used. Humbling. Should be good in time. Patience with the hard work is the key.

Maranatha

God Bless!

That's it. Simple and devastating. Sore today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home