Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday

No training this week. Finally this morning I felt something close to human. enough so that I crawled out, shaved, showered and got dressed. Put the contacts in as well. Almost human. Congestion seems to be gone and the throat is just a dull roar compared to the inferno it had been for over a week.

I missed out on an invite for Thursday to go see the Jazz play. They beat Boston which is huge. Got another invite I think I can make to watch the Jazz play NO. Should be an emotional evening. Jazz owner Larry Miller died yesterday so I am certain there will be a tribute ot two.

http://www.elitefts.com/documents/benching_with_the_big_boys.htm

The link posted here is more support for some of my current changes in training thought. I like my current template but my nutritional in take has a huge level of screw-it involved. I had gotten down to 250 in 07 and then neglected to care about what I ate and drank. In the in between I started my HRT in January 08. My weight came back up with more muscle mass and strength than before but a lot of the wrong weight came back. Stronger than I'd ever been but apnea came back and snoring got real bad. Energy dwindled.

I hit 295 and felt ok but was not, am not ok. a couple of weeks ago I started paying attention again and making small changes I have dropped 11#. 284 this AM. I am looking forward to seeing how this weight loss journey goes. I have different training templates (Vinnie Dizenzo, Jim W's 5/3/1 and the one mentioned in the link above.), HRT and a different perspective. I still want to compete but we will see how that goes.

Lots of stuff going on several Obama protest rallies happening but the national press hasn't picked up any.

Obama supporters argue to give him more time but Dude has already done things that can be judged against his promises. Dude seems to have an agenda that doesn't include straight up honesty. I'll include specifics later.

Gotta go.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home