Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday

Still not healthy. Haven't been to the gym this week. Hoping to be in tomorrow AM. Throat isn't sore but still a little swollen. Can breath but have a little sinus congestion. Wow I'm glad I'm usually healthy. This has been a long 16 days. Was able to drop some #'s so that's good. Hit 281 yesterday so I'm down 14#'s to date. I wish I felt better so I would be able to feel better with the loss if that makes sense.

Re the stim package and budget proposal, short and sweet: Where does the money come from? The gov't does not create anything. Would be better to open up and free the market to create and develop new jobs for/with real goods/services. This would be a real recovery instead of a nasty loan against our kid's future.

Look for a charamatic individual to step up and appear to settle all of the economic and political strife. Stay away from that guy.

Maranatha,

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home