Monday, March 16, 2009

Sat ME Bench

Hefé and Moosie were out doing other things so I was on my own.

Warm up
Flat bench
?? x bar
5 x 135
5 x 225
3 x 275
2 x 315 meant for 3 but wasn't tight and J'd toward my head
2 x 315 thought I had #3 but my spotter touched the bar. Said he didn't help
2 x 315 went fine. Didn't try for 3
2 x 315 tightened my lever belt a notch and got more core pressure going. This seemed better. Was able to stay tighter.

The first 2 reps on each set were solid and fine but the attempts at 3 were grinders. Past PR's are 6 reps @ 315 and 335 for 3. I'm hoping the strength loss is due to being ill and out of the gym and not from the weight loss.

That's it for the gym Finished at home with a bunch of band stuff. I can tell I've been out of the gym sick. Sore in odd places eve today, Monday: Top of my glutes from pulling my legs/feet back on my setup. Hammies are sore too. Neck is sore as well on the back side into the traps. Pecs were sore yesterday yesterday but no so much today.

Got down to a legit 280-281 again. This weight loss is going slower than before which I think is better.

Mom in law, Audrey is declining rapidly. Last night it got to the point where it took 2 of us to get her ready for and into bed. We can't keep this up. Need a change bad.

Maranatha

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home