Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sat 6/13/09 ME Bench

Good day @ Ripped
ME Bench
Warm Up

Stump Inclines
5 x bar
5 x 95
5 x 145
5 x 185
3 x 235 10# PR
1 x 255 PR
1 x 275 PR
I didn't have a PR in this before so setting it was easy. The weight wasn't heavy but the swinging was intense.

3 Boards Flat Bench
2 x 2 x 365
2 x 395
1 x 415 Tie PR
J hooked some. Odd. Had to remember how to set up and tuck as a unit. Glad I'm back to reg ME bench days. I think the 5/3/1 is a good strength builder in general but it didn't help me with set up with and for max weights. Could've been operator error.

Lil Dave’s Tri’s
CS Rows
Face Pulls

Good day in the gym. Jeff and I then went to the Scottish Festival where we left early due to rain. I will attend when it comes back again. Overall a good time.

Had a good chat with Brad Tripp and will run around with him Monday and check out some of his new ventures.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home