Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bench acc

Warm up

Flat bench varied grips
??? x bar
3 x 3 x 135
3 x 3 x 185
3 x 3 x 195

over head close grip off of pins
8 x 135
8 x 185
5 x 225
5 x 245
3 x 255 PR I think

CS rows
8 x 115
8 x 180
2 x 5 x 225

1 hand rope push downs

Face pulls

1 hand rope curls

Feel pretty good physically. Strength is coming along.Wrist feel a bit arthritic the last couple of days but nothing to write home about. I think the combo if the HRT getting up to speed and finally getting a program that has the right volume. As I look back I got a lot of work in but it was counter productive to recovery and real strength gains.

Crazy times. Very frustrated with the lack of work. Not sure where to look. Major prayer topic here. Also frustrated with helping care for mom in law who has Alzheimer's. I wasn't built with a lot of compassion but I think I might be developing some. She is lots of work some days.

Ok somebody needs to start a pool to see how long the new press secretary lasts. Boy is waaay out of his league. B Hussein holds his first press conference of his term with...

...an Arab agency. I really don't know what to think of that. I am daily getting reconfirmed that Dude is very naive and in no way prepared to lead. May God have mercy on our souls. People keep asking for people to cut him slack. Bull shit. He wanted to be president. He is president. Ready or not go lead son. He said he was ready but we need to be patient? give him the same scrutiny every other president received. Those that say he needs time, are they saying a president of color is not initially up to the task? Affirmitive action for the leader of the free world? My Aunt Fanny.

But if this is just a precursor (?) of things to come and has to happen before things get bad before things get good.... Bring it. I would like a job in the middle of all this though. I wonder if I can sneak by Reich's rules and get one of the new jobs without anybody noticing I'm a white guy. Last I checked I was still an American.

But in the short run some things are going ok. Did I mention that training is progressing nicely?

Get right with God or get left.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home