Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Core 1/25 Bench Assist 1/27

Monday Core
Warm up

Strap Landmines
3 sets

Strap Front Box Squats
? x bar
8 x 135
3 x 5 x 185

DB Swing to Snatch
3 x 8 x 50 ea side

Stand Abs
5 x 20

The front squats were killers. Didn't wear a belt. Really stressed the whole core.


Wednesday Mil and Bench assist
Mil
? x bar
3 x 135
3 x 160 70%
3 x 185 80%
3 x 205 90%

Dips
3 x 17
1 x 10

WG OH Rows to Chest
4 x 15

This current template seems to be going ok. Not over training and making gains. Seem to be injury free as well. Not certain how the program is going on an aesthetic basis but since I am not genetically geared for the "look" I will leave that aspect up to those more blessed in that area.

Maranatha

God Bless!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete Bush said...

Nice jab on the aesthetics. Nice.

I have been doing the front every other week as the fatigue for my deadlift... whoah. A new experience for the uninitiated. Tough on the clavicles as well. Slow progress, but finally making some.

I'm closing in on the 242 class. That means I have to be ripped, right?

You can check out my blog on this very blogsight: a whisper of known things...

I am such a poet.

27/1/10 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home